Commitment To Accessibility
oneblowdrybar, we’re committed to providing an environment that allows you to be yourself – including, but not limited to, focusing on accessibility, diversity and inclusion online. We believe all of our guests should be able to easily use our website at www.oneblowdrybar.com use our oneblowdrybar smartphone app, and access all of our other digital offerings.
Whether you’re using assertive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, our mission is to make oneblowdrybar your preferred destination for booking blowouts & purchasing hair-care products in all digital channels by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and experiences that fulfill our customer centrist brand orientation.
How Do We Accomplish Our Goals?
We set high standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we are in compliance with all laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners and vendors to identify areas that need improvement.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (SCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- We work with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability specialists, and people with disabilities to make sure our website, app, & digital channels function properly. We strive to go above and beyond simply following regulatory guidelines.
- We’re always learning. Our teams learn from everything we do, and we always look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
Steps we’ve taken to improve accessibility
Here are some of the items we’ve addressed to make sure our website, app, & digital channels are as easy to use as possible for all guests:
- Site Policy We have put in place a policy and process to ensure that all new content and any pages that are updated are made accessible before publication.
- Skip Navigation provide a link at the top of the page which jumps the user down to an anchor or target at the beginning of the main content.
- Accessibility Statement You can track our progress, report problems, and help us prioritize pages that need to be remediation.
- Accessible Form Online form to communicate with us directly.
- Phone Line to communicate with us directly.
Need help or have feedback?
Send us your feedback: if you would like Contact our Corporate Brand Offices
Download our oneblowdrybar app from the Apple iTunes Store or from the google play store and our apps, or if you experience any issues, please let us know.
- Email us oneblowdrybar Corporate Brand Offices at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call our Client Services +18556632569
Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
U.S. Access Board
Provides design guidelines for the built environment, transit vehicles, telecommunications equipment, and for electronic and information technology.
W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative ( WAI )
Resources, strategies and guidelines to help make the web fully accessible to persons with disabilities.
Web Accessibility Tools
List of tools, several free for download, to help disabled users navigate your site The National Public Website on Assertive Technology